Friday, November 4, 2011

Cheer Gift for a different team

You know how I said I have been busy... well I have. I am helping other people out too, which increases my work load, but I love crafts and have a problem saying no. Anyone else have this problem? It is an issue if you ask me. Anyways, one of the gift chairs for another team asked for my help, so I said sure. We spent a Saturday morning (I think... can't remember at this point) cutting out letters for them to sew on the booty of the shorts for the girls.

Before you ask, no they weren't hand cut. My cricut can cut fabric. In fact I am sure the silohuette can too, I just haven't figured it out yet. Anyways, so when we were done the shorts looked like this before being sewn on...



They were trying to zig zag the letters on, and were having some issues. I don't know what type of machine they were using but I haven't ever had issues. If something is too small sometimes I will do a straight stitch instead of the zig zag... seems to help with finer fabrics and such... but hopefully they got it figured out because they will be cute when they are done.

What do you think?

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!