Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #73

In an effort not to disappoint anyone I am trying to get this up on time. This week I am going to have two features... I am in LOVE with them both!

First off because it is beautiful and holiday appropriate. The Pink Peony of Le Jardin has re-posted and linked for the first time on here a Halloween Silhouette DIY decor. I am in LOVE with it and am wondering how quickly I could get some things together to put something like this together. L-O-V-E! Doesn't this picture look like it is out of a magazine!


Next, I would like to tell you how much I LOVE RUFFLES.... they are adorable! Well Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom has an awesome Knit Ruffle Skirt Tutorial... it looks easy and they are beautiful!


Congrats to my two features I am in love with both your ideas and designs, go grab a featured button. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week.... I am still thinking there may only be a couple more of these left in me, so link up your awesome ideas!

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules:
1: Please link craft projects only that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2: If you post the same thing 2 weeks in a row that comes from the same post I will delete the link!
3: If you are posting a picture of something that is not what I consider a craft. While I love photography this is not what this link up is for! I will delete the link.
4: Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~



Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, September 28th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I'm excited to be your first two link-ups. :) I'm loving those great features, too!

    Have a great weekend!

    Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine
    morrowsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the linky party and for featuring my knit ruffle skirt tutorial!
    ~JamieS@ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had something to link up! Great projects from everyone though. (Can you tell I don't think you should stop your party?)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!