Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #72

I think I am going to fire myself... I am seriously contemplating discontinuing ISCCT after the 75th week. Although I love to see your creations, A. it didn't catch on like I wanted it to... I have tried for over a year and a half, so no one could say I gave up early... and B. I apparently suck at putting up features. So although they are late here are the three features from last week!

First up we have an uh-mazing T-Shirt Skirt from Brassy Apple. I love this thing and it looks pretty simple to make... what do you think?


Second we have some delicious looking cupcakes in a jar... I am on a diet and these are NOT on my list of foods I can have... so I will sit here and stare at the screen and wish that I were in Laura Thoughts kitchen sharing one.


Last we have an awesome idea from Originate and Renovate... she found a cross stitch iPhone cover. I think I am going to have to get this for my BFF for Christmas. It is pretty cool!


Features... grab your buttons... this may not last too much longer. I love you all I do, I love seeing your ideas, but I feel like I am disappointing you and me. I love your comments... leave me some and I may feel better.

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules:
1: Please link craft projects only that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2: If you post the same thing 2 weeks in a row that comes from the same post I will delete the link!
3: If you are posting a picture of something that is not what I consider a craft. While I love photography this is not what this link up is for! I will delete the link.
4: Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~



Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, September 21st so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!