Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #71

Ok, so Ms. Allie over at What Allie's Making Now totally deserves an entire post to herself, but because I am lazy super busing lately and posting isn't as frequent I will just make her my first feature. This Back to School Girly Backpack is UH-MAZING! I totally wish I had 1/4 of her talent. I love it! You did a wonderful job! I just adore the ruffles and initials! So stinkin' cute!


If you are having a baby anytime soon and want to do some cute photos to share to let everyone know... go hop over to Just Watching My Garden Grow.. Michelle not only shares with us that she is expecting, but has done it in just such an adorable way! Congrats!


There were two really cute tables too but I couldn't pick, so I will just mention them both... this one is a cute sofa table re-do and the other is a sofa table made for under $20.00... awesome jobs on both!

Great job to everyone who entered. For my two features grab a button and to everyone else thanks so much for linking up. I have seen some cute stuff already for next week!

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules:
1: Please link craft projects only that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2: If you post the same thing 2 weeks in a row that comes from the same post I will delete the link!
3: If you are posting a picture of something that is not what I consider a craft. While I love photography this is not what this link up is for! I will delete the link.
4: Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~



Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, September 14th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!