Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Have you missed me?

I have missed you...

Why is it that when you want to be crafty or do things that life just gets in the way?

My craft room misses me. I am longing for some crafty time... but alas I will take what I can get. I did get the chance to make an embroidered diaper wipe holder (pictured with the adorable little baby below who is only like a week old... isn't it cute how it is bigger than she is... hehehe) that is zebra print on the outside and hot pink with light pink flowers on the inside. Is it funny that I use my own tutorial even though I have made over a dozen of these... ha.

Salynn

I LOVED this diaper wipe holder and am jealous that I didn't have one this adorable when Laci was a baby. But, I am NOT having another one. Sorry if that offends anyone that I wanted to stop with one, but this way we can really provide for Laci now and when she gets bigger.

Anyways, I miss you. I want to have crafty time and will soon since I am the Itty Bitty Kitty Gift Chair Person. We have 11 different days of competition and I am hoping we can do a gift for each day... wouldn't that be cool? Anyways, Love & Hugs to everyone... I miss you and hope that life slows down soon so that I can make and post really cool things.

Also, does anyone know how to decorate clipboard cases? I mean like with acrylic paint pens or paint? What do you do and how?

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!