Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #68

Ack... where is time going lately... I seem to have less and less of it!

Anyways... features really quick!

Ok, so when I REALLY love something for some strange reason I say it kind of like LHOVE... wierd I know.. but I LHOVE these stainless steal water bottles that my buddy Ashley over at Cute as a Fox did for her kiddos. They are beautiful, functional and a wonderful gift for people!



Ms. Megan over at Brassy Apple made me fall in LHOVE with this adorable teardrop shirt! I want to make one so much! I will be on the look out for a shirt I can do this to! What a wonderful job!


Last but not least Mommy over at Mommy Minded came up with a great idea so that her kiddo would know which classes to go to for the first couple weeks, she calls it a Schedule Bracelet. Great idea!

Thanks everyone for linking. I promise I am not lazy, I am super busy. Hopefully things regain normalcy sometime soon! Till then I promise I miss you as much as you miss me! Features be sure to grab a featured button! Have a great day and I have already seen some awesome links this week!

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules:
1: Please link craft projects only that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2: If you post the same thing 2 weeks in a row that comes from the same post I will delete the link!
3: If you are posting a picture of something that is not what I consider a craft. While I love photography this is not what this link up is for! I will delete the link.
4: Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~



Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, August 24th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

1 comment:

  1. Julie...I apologize for double linking today! I was looking at the bottom of the linky and didn't see it, so linked it up again. That's when I realized it was at the top. So sorry!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!