Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #61

Ya'll make me so happy! Really you do! I go from wondering if I should do this every week, to knowing that I should because of how many of ya'll take the time to link up and respond. I can't tell you how great this is!

My two features this week really caught my eye for different reasons...

First I have an awesome laundry bag from GeorgiaBE that I want to share. Look at the awesome pockets, and the denium is perfect for a boy. Now only if she would make a tutorial to share in the next oh... 14 years so I can make one for Laci when she goes to college. So girly... you have 14 years, take your time, but a tut between now and then would be rocktastic! ;o)


Second from Jenerally Speaking is an awesome diy tutorial for a pinata. Isn't it just so cute! I would consider doing it just for a decoration, not even a pinata she makes it look so easy!


Thanks to everyone who joined in this week! Make sure that you link something fun up this week and the two features grab featured buttons if you don't have them already! Have a wonderful Thursday, and I don't post again before the 4th have a happy and safe July 4th Independance Day!!

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules:
1: Please link craft projects only that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2: If you post the same thing 2 weeks in a row that comes from the same post I will delete the link!
3: If you are posting a picture of something that is not what I consider a craft. While I love photography this is not what this link up is for! I will delete the link.
4: Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~



Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, July 6th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting. I think I got distracted while linking up because I linked my Game twice. I am so sorry!!!
    Jenni
    kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!