Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #60

***Please review the new rules I have added. I want to make it clear that I don't want repeat stuff, advertising unless it is a craft you have done, but are selling too, or plain pictures. Lets keep it crafty folks!***

Ok, now that the rules yucky stuff is out of the way... Ya'll gave me so many good links last week narrowing them down was so difficult!!!

So what I decided to do was just do a quick mention of two that I thought were really neat that in the future will be a great thing to do with the kiddo or as a gift.

So Crissy's Crafts linked up these awesome little garden stakes.... go check them out, they are pretty neat! I could see Laci wanting to do that, or my friend because she has a garden.

Also, Sew Woodsy linked up a great mouse pad make over. This is awesome since I snagged a ton of them over a year ago and they are just sitting in my craft room. Talk about an easy gift!

One of my FAVORITE blogs to read and stalk follow on Facebook is The Dating Divas. If you haven't checked them out you should do it... NOW... I will still be here, so go ahead... scurry off and then come back...
...Ok, now that you are back, Kristen one of the Dating Divas linked up this awesome KAR Kit. What is KAR? Well, Kissing and Romance, duh!?! Ok, so I lie, I didn't know until I saw it either. This is an awesome little kit that can make for some major spontaneous fun. Go check it out!


I am a sucker for baby gifts... I know "No, you don't say..." so when I saw this baby gift set from Kissed by a Frog I just loved it!


Last but certainly NOT least is this awesome summer beach bag from Artsy VaVa! It is so stinkin cool I want one, or three... I mean look at how awesome this one is for the 4th of July! I love it!


Ok so seriously... there were already 17 links by 10am CST... ya'll really know how to make me smile on a Thursday! I love it! For my three features, go grab a button! Thank you to everyone who participated, I have already seen a lot of great links posted for this week and can't wait to look at them all in detail.

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules:
1: Please link craft projects only that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2: If you post the same thing 2 weeks in a row that comes from the same post I will delete the link!
3: If you are posting a picture of something that is not what I consider a craft. While I love photography this is not what this link up is for! I will delete the link.
4: Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~



Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, June 29th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!





2 comments:

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!