Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #57

I have already seen some cute new ones for this week! Thanks for linking already this morning...

I saw this and want it more than you know... PLEASE give an in depth tutorial on this... like where you got the fabric and everything I really LOVE it... (I promise this post is not alcohol induced - I realize I am sounding like a crazed lunatic!). What is it that I want a tut for? Well...

Dame Design Studio linked up an adorable Flower Power Maxi Dress that I would love to make for none other than myself! I think that would be a fun easy way to get into doing clothing.


Although I don't want an In-N-Out Burger Wall, I do want to try one... they just opened one up in Frisco and I really am looking forward to trying it once there isn't a 2 hour wait or I don't have to go at midnight. Anyways, La Dee Da Creations must like it a lot to do a tribute!


Hope that everyone has a wonderful day! For the two features, make sure you grab a button! Can't wait to see what you all dream up next week!

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules: 1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!





TTFN~



Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, June 8th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my wall. I am glad Frisco is getting an In-N-Out. We lived in Dallas and I can only imagine the lines when it opened. Crazy! My son, teenager loves In-n-Out Burger so this is his wall that I surprised him with. He loves it. Teenagers can be hard to decorate for so I accomplished making him happy. Can't wait for you to try it, so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!