Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #55

I really wanted to call in sick today... I mean I wasn't super sick so I didn't but Just Sayin'... I wanted to but couldn't bring myself to do it! I am just not like that, so instead I was running 30-45 minutes late... but it's better than not showing up right!

So what makes you feel better than when you are feeling down? Chocolate! I really wish I could crawl through my computer screen and eat one of these Peanut MnM Cupcakes right now, but judging by the look of them Jocelyn over at Inside BruCrew Life wouldn't have any left over because well lets face it... they look THAT good!


Also, one thing I am really glad is up is the tut from Tara over at Tales of a Trophy Wife for her pinwheels on her mantle. I need to make some for a diaper cake and this tutorial will totally help me out!


So Jocelyn and Tara make sure you grab featured buttons and thank you to the folks that played along even though I was UBER late last week! I can't wait to look through all the entries so far this week, because some of them look AWESOME... Like the cleaning chart one... I drooled as soon as I saw the name. Can't wait to look at it!

Have a great day!

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules: 1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!





TTFN~



Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, May 25th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!