Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #46

Where are these weeks going lately? It seems like one big blur. More than anything I just want to slow down... My baby will be 4 tomorrow. Right now 4 years ago I kid you not that I was waking up from an exhausting night of going to the hospital at midnight only to be sent home at 2 am with them saying "We know you will be back later today, but your contractions stopped so we have to send you home." Not what a pregnant lady wants to hear. So about now I was probably waking up and decided that I didn't care what else happened that day, but some how I was going into labor! So... I did...

Anyways, on to the linky party stuff! So after so many features last week, I am going to go a little lighter this week...

I wish I had time to do these cute little Ice Cream Leprechauns that Sun Scholars made because they are so super stinkin cute!!!


Mom's of All Trades made me wish I was at her house for breakfast this morning. What an awesome idea for making decorative pancakes or as she calls them Patty Cakes hehehe!


Speaking of food, do you need a "Green" idea for food for lunch? Check out The Polka Dot Umbrella and their Leprechauan lunch!


Lastly, who would not want to play with this beautiful rainbow rice that Rockabye Butterfly made. I LOVE IT!


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Thank you to everyone who linked up. The are all beautiful ideas! To all my features make sure to grab a feautred button. For anyone that participates next week.... Did your kids do something fun at school for Dr. Seuss's birthday? I would love to see that if you have anything and want to do an additional entry on ISCCT.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Have a great day and stay safe!


Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:

1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving away)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, March 23rd so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

1 comment:

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!