Thursday, February 10, 2011

Laci's School Valentine's

I finished Laci's Valentines's Day gift for her school mates and family. I am so glad I didn't go with some of the ones you can find on Etsy. These are so super cute and although took me a couple trys to get the design I wanted are adorable! I created these in Photoshop Elements 8 (thanks to my MIL who got this for me last year for my birthday... I am using this more and more every week). What do you think of her Valentine's?

Candy Bar Wrapper Full Design:
Laci's Valentine

Front of Candy Bar with Wrapper on it:
picnikfile__wva75

Back of Candy Bar with Wrapper on it:
picnikfile_FrNVe2

They are pretty stinkin cute aren't they!

TTFN~

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome! I love how you are sticking with your theme. It is pretty hard to buy stuff from etsy once you see how easy it is to make it yourself. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!