Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #37

Ok, so just a quick note... today is better than yesterday. I might have woken up at 3:30 but after 20 minutes did go back to sleep and feel SO much better than yesterday... YEAH!!!

Can you believe we have been doing this 37 weeks now? I love it and all of you are my wonderful bloggy friends. I think that is great!

Natalie over at Johnny in a Dress hit the nail on the head with my brain this week as I am starting to plan Laci's 4th birthday party. Look at this ADORABLE chandelier. I love it... Do you think if I search high and low I can find these ina store cheap right about now? This would look awesome off of my dining room light!


Here Amanda over at The Paisley Cupcake has shared her super stinkin cute idea for a get well gift. At first I was kind of hoping it was a soup in a jar recipe (insert wishes to anyone willing to share good cookie in a jar or soup in a jar recipes) but then saw the chocolate chip cookies. How on earth could I be disapointed... I mean who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies (insert disapointed look here if you don't like them). Super cute, simple and I love it!


For the two features thank you for linking directly to my brain this week. For everyone else, thank you SO much for linking up. I think it is just wonderful that we all get to share this stuff since most of my family and friends are void of the crafty bone. To my family and friends if you are reading this, this probably isn't referring to you... :o)

Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:

1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, January 12th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!