Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bottle Cap Necklaces

Ok, so this past weekend at the craft fair this lady was selling these snap cap bottle cap necklaces and making a boat load of money on them. Um, can we say easy to make and I can do that...

So round one turned out like this...
Bottlecaps

For round 2 I need to use sticker paper instead of regular paper at the bottom and modge podge as the glue. But aside from that, these little suckers turned out really cute!!! What do you think? These would make adorable little gifts and party favors (I mean once turned into necklaces that is)!

TTFN~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! I'm so glad that you linked your blog. I'm bookmarking it right now! How fun that you are still crafting and making cool things. I am already inspired by looking at your blog entries. YAY and HOORAY that we reconnected. Are you on FB? If so, friend me so that we can keep up with each other. I can't believe how big your little princess is - she is ADORABLE!
    ~kelly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!