Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Gender Reveal Party

Friday my sister is having her baby gender reveal party. Before the reveal we are going to guess about when the baby is born, what it will be, etc. This is what I came up with. Mind you this is not done in a fancy software. I did all of this in Microsoft Publisher. They will be about the size of a post card when printed. Obviously the picture is a little blurry, but I wanted for you to see the whole thing and it doesn't look as good all scrunched up. Any of you wiz kids want to help me with expanding my middle area and getting rid of the negative section not being used on the side? Eh, just throwing it out there.

Baby Guess

What do you think? Anyone intrested in learning how to do this?

TTFN~

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have a copy of this for my daughter's reveal. Is it available to download and edit?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!