Monday, October 18, 2010

Vacation is over...

I had a great and very relaxing time in Rochester, but as all vacations do, mine has come to an end. While I sit in the airport waiting to board I am very thankful of my family and friends for such a wonderful time. Tahoes garbage plates are my favorite and I have had them twice since being here. I don't want to step on the scale, but I enjoyed every bite!

I took some wonderful photos of the family while here and even had a good one of me taken, although it is on the external harddrive and I will have to put it on later. Anyways, here are some pictures I took of Jake and Laci the other day... I can't wait till tomorrow to PINK my cube and share it with you.

DSC_0728

DSC_0791

DSC_0723

BTW, it is cold up here and I look forward to being warmer when I get home. To be this cold it should have at least snowed once. ;o)

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!