Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sadness & Sorrow

A loss for words consumes me. I stand in disbelief. A change that was expected turns into horror and grief. My heart pours out to the family. They were expecting triple bundles of joy. Anticipating two bouncing boys and a giggling girl, exhausting nights and a world turned upside down. They are now left with a world upside down on the opposite end of the globe. Their three little tots were born on August 29, 2010. To our disbelief that very same day their lives were ended as they didn’t survive. What do you say to the family? No words seem to come out right. All I can think about is the family and know that the pain they are going through is a strenuous and suffering heart ache and fight. So to the three little ones Angel, Nathaniel and Matthew you will be remembered as previous little lives that were ended just as they were beginning. To the family my heart is bleeding, my eyes well up with tears, I am thinking about all of you constantly, and when you need us we will always be here.

In hopes that tomorrow will bring a brighter day~

2 comments:

  1. I am SO sorry to hear of your friends loss. I cannot begin to imagine what everyone is going through. So very sad.

    My thoughts are with you.

    Maggy, Red Ted Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so heartbreaking. I am praying for them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!