Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mirror #2 - My Favorite

Ok, so this weekend like I mentioned I got to crafting. Um, yeah like I totally had a blast and managed not to burn my hand on the hot glue gun (although I did come close). Like I mentioned before I got this (shown below) mirror for $4.00 at Home Depot.

DSC_0740

I got this ruffle from Hobby Lobby, probably about $4.00 or so and the ribbon spool for $2.29. Then used the pink flower I already had to hot glue it to the top. After that I pulled out my Sure Cuts a Lot stuff and got to work installing the updates to my Cricut so that I could cut the vinyl that I got. After some tweaking and fiddling I got it to work and cut the awesome hearts and the word create. I am sure I could have found an even cuter font, but I was getting a little tired as it was WAY past my bedtime. On a side note, Ashley I love my SCAL software and look forward to using it for LOTS O Things!

DSC_0749

I wanted to show you what I had done with the wall it was on, so I got this awesome ribbon spool holder and thread holder on e-bay. I spray painted it black (still need to spray paint the rods and cut the rods down to size for the smaller ones since the guy forgot to send the rods I had to DIY them). I am so excited as this is just AWESOME!!! It was well worth the wait. Then I hung a finger paint thing Laci and my mom did for me for Mother's Day. I love this wall!

DSC_0743

So what do you think about my two mirrors? Oh, do you see another sneak peek in the mirror in the bottom picture? I may have to tell you about those next!

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!