Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Take the Time Tuesday

Every so often when I loose the crafty bone and have nothing else to talk about I do Take the Time Tuesday. It is where for the past week I explore my 5 senses which lets me share some things I might not have remembered to share and let you know a little more about me and my family.

See: My Hubby learning how to use the Photoshop Elements 8 software on the picture I took of Laci this weekend. Isn't it awesome! I mean he could have done a little better detail, but it was his first time.
Laci at the Park

Hear: On the phone with my mom, "There's a rat in my house." First off, ewwww. Second, it's probably a mouse, but we are putting traps out and working on the problem. Thanks to my hubby who is macho man and went and put them out for her.

Smell: Rain & Sweat - Gross, yes - sorry... Yesterday I decided that after a two month hiatus my excuses were no longer valid and decided to go back to the gym (on a side note I did great and am going again today) but on the way there was a down pour of rain that was like a flood. I love the smell of rain, but hate the actual rain, unless it is sunny rain I love that!

Touch: Our New Camera - We got the Nikon D90 I was talking about & I totally love it! I am very happy with this purchase and look forward to learning to use it in manual mode!

Taste: Snack Crackers
They may look funky, but taste awesome! The recipe is below.
P6290497

1 box crackers
1 pkg ranch dressing mix
1 cup of oil
1 tsp crushed red pepper (can be more or less your decision)

put crackers in a 1 gallon container
in mixing cup or whatever combine oil, mix and peppers and stir
slowly drizzle over crackers
when finished place lid on crackers and slowly rotate jar to completely coat the crackers.

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!