Sunday, June 13, 2010

Father's Day Ideas

It is hard to believe that last years Fathers day (it was on my birthday last year) was a year ago. We are T Minus 7 days until Fathers Day and I don't have a clue what to get my guy. But just because I don't have a clue doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about it.

Has anyone been following the Make a Cake Series over at Make It and Love It? If you have and have been waiting for a perfect excuse project to go buy the materials for trying fondant I have some inspiration for you.

Matt over at Tiepedia contacted me with this adorable post of "Not Your Ordinary Father's Day Ties". He is definatly right that all men do not like ties. Mine hasn't worn one in almost 5 years for work and at the occasional wedding over the last couple years so needless to say, I will not be buying him any ties anytime soon. But if you want to have a joke or cute cake for your man then stop on over at his site. Here are a couple of the examples he gave. He has all the links where he found them over at his site.









Incase your guy does like ties and you are looking for last minute tie gifts you can go to http://www.ties.com/ to buy a cute professional tie for Father's Day!
Happy creating and shopping!

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!