Thursday, April 22, 2010

Under Construction

***Update - So I have gotten it with the three columns, but still can't seem to widen it from left to right to give me more room. Also, I can't seem to get the picture back in my header.... anyone willing to give advice e-mail me at itssewstinkincute@hotmail.com

Also, I have managed to delete my favorite blog list... this is a MAJOR bummer and I will have to work to get all of these back on.***

Please stay with me while I try and get a new layout (how I want it without settling). You will notice I have come up with buttons.... does that give away something? Yup... it should! I am excited to announce something, so my first "Wordless Wednesday" post is late, but I may do a sample one tomorrow if I can get my blog looking not so wonky... and announce my exciting idea!

TTFN!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!