Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's Stinkin Cute Craft Thursday

Ok, so as much as I like pictures I love crafts and decided that in addition to pictures I also want to do a craft link party. There is just so much more that can be linked and really it will be so much fun to see everything from paper crafts, to children crafts, to sewing and all things crafty.

This week I am going to use Misty's adorable Mother's Day Candy Boxes over at The Creative Itch Boutique as my feature. I swear I blog stalk this woman (I think she is well aware of it at this point though and is at the least semi ok with it... hehehe) and think that everything she does ROCKS! So my first official featured blog award goes to Misty who is just Super Stinkin' Crafty!


Misty make sure to grab the "Featured" button on my sidebar!

Now let's get to linkin'!! Rules:

1. Please link craft projects that you have done!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!

Stinkin Cute Thursday

TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, May 5th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!