Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Things that make me happy!

There are a lot of things that make me happy, but these are just too good not to share...

Laci is what makes me the happiest. She is a bundle full of energy, but truly a blessing! Tell me she isn't just so cute on the playground, this wasn't posed, she was just having fun and took a GREAT picture!



Ok so this morning on the way in at the crack of dawn to the office I saw this car that had it's headlights on and I just started busting out laughing. This car seriously looks pissed. I mean it was saying I mean business and get out of my way. What do you think? Doesn't it just make you want to laugh? I tried to look for the car make and model, but when I got out of it's way it went to fast and it was too dark for me to see. I just loved it though!



Hope everyone is having a great day!

TTFN~

1 comment:

  1. Ha that car is a crackup! He sure has some crank in his pants doesnt he? Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!