Saturday, January 16, 2010

The attempt at ballet positions via a 2 1/2 year old!

So as I posted before, my tyke started ballet last week. Wednesday was her second time and she did great compared to last week. I just had to share the ballet positions she is learning. Here is what she was trying to do.


Laci is right in front of the teacher and you can see her reflection in the mirror to the right of the teacher. I was able to get a snapshot of each position.


Position 1



Position 2



Position 3




Position 4



Position 5




The Twirl up on her tippy toes




Sweet Little Ella who gave Laci a hug when she was upset that I wasn’t in the room.


I really want to show you what I am going to start doing to pay off some student loans, but that will wait until Monday (maybe Tuesday - we are moving cubes at work and I might be busy on Monday arranging my desk). Let’s just say it is a family tradition passed down from generation to generation and after long thought I am going to start selling them, in addition to giving them as gifts.

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!