Monday, October 19, 2009

13 Days of Halloween Swap - Day 1

Today marks the first day for the 13 Days of Halloween Swap I am participating in over at Koala Fuzz. Although I still haven't gotten my package from my partner, I am going to post the pictures of the things I made/bought and sent to her.

The first day I wanted to do something that she could display during the rest of the month and just loved how this picture frame turned out. It was an acryllic frame that I painted around the edges and added the ghost on the front with some E6000 (best glue ever!). I am sure she has some pictures of the little tykes that she can pop in there and display really quick. This was an easy project that I enjoyed doing and probably only cost around $3.00. I wish I had bought more frames to make a couple for myself. Next time I am at the store I am going to get a couple to do these for me for the different seasons. So quick to do and pretty to display.



What do you think?

TTFN,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!